Instructions for booking project space and equipment
You must submit a ticket to the PMO. to request access before booking project space and equipment. With appropriate access, locations below can be booked as Equipment in Outlook.
- Open a new appointment in Outlook and select the "Scheduling Assistant" from the Appointment section of the Ribbon.
- Select "Add Rooms" to open the "Select Rooms" dialog.
- From the "Address Book" select "All Equipment", and in the "Search" enter "IST" to show the list of available equipment. Please refer to the project space and equipment page for specific equipment (location) names, which can be entered in the search. Select your room from the list, and click the "Rooms ->" button, then OK.
- The location will now show up as an attendee in the Scheduling Assistant.
More information on booking resources can be found in the Outlook 2010 Documentation (DOCX) Section 8: Rooms & Resources.
Printer locations on the 2nd of EC2 can be found on the floor map .
The EC2 printer names available for projects are:
To map one of the printers to a project room machine, please refer to the following instructions:
- In windows, click on the Start Menu in the bottom left corner. Click on 'Devices and Printers'.
- Select 'Add a printer'
- Choose to 'Add a network printer'
- Click on 'the printer that I want isn't listed'
- Enter "\\printsrv\ist" and choose the printer name from the drop down list (e.g. ist-ec2-2112)
- Click 'Next' so that the computer searches for the appropriate print drivers
- Click 'Next' and uncheck 'set as the default printer' if you do not wish it to be the default printer