Community of Practice: What is it and future direction
Presenters: Pam Fluttert and Connie van Oostveen (IST)
We are looking forward to learning about some of the projects our members are involved in through poster boards, as well as learning about your expectations and setting future directions for the PPM-CoP. We will also talk about roles and opportunities for volunteering.
We have some thought starters for our discussion at the session:
- Draft Vision: To continuously improve, evolve, share, and accelerate learning of PPM practices through regular engagement and thought partnership.
- What are your expectations for the group? What do you hope to gain from the group? How can this group help you?
- Is 1.5 hours per month enough/too much/not enough?
- What format and/or forums are helpful for sharing information?
- What tools and technology would help support the group?
Please invite and share this email with anyone in our UW community who might be interested in attending.