How to hire
Follow these easy steps to begin your recruiting experience (Co-op, Graduating, Summer, Part-time, Volunteer or Alumni) at Waterloo.
Visit the Hire Waterloo website to learn more.
- Review key dates connected with the recruiting process.
- Outline your requirements and produce a job description to include:
- Background information for your organization
- Job responsibilities/duties (and training, if needed)
- Qualifications required
- Program(s) and level(s) from which you wish to hire
- Skills gained
- Employee benefits
- Complete the Online Job Registration Form.
Please provide your interview requirements as well as the date you wish to interview on campus. This will allow us to secure appropriate interview space for you and provide our students with sufficient notice of pending interviews. Once we have received your job submission, you will be contacted by Co-operative Education & Career Action.