If you are kicked out of JobMine immediately after attempting to upload your résumé, please ensure you are logged in through the correct web address: https://jobmine.ccol.uwaterloo.ca/psp/SS/?cmd=login
- Select the Documents link.
- Select the Edit link for the first time you are uploading a PDF resume.
- Select the file you wish to open and select the Open button.
- Select the Upload button.
- You should get a message that indicates the upload was successful.
- After successfully uploading your résumé, select the Return to Documents button. You must review your Application Package to ensure it displays properly before you begin applying to jobs.
- Select the Package link to review your Application Package. Remember that once the job posting you have applied to has closed, you will no longer have the ability to edit your Application Package. Please ensure that your Application Package displays properly and the information within it is correct.
- To upload another résumé, select the Create New Resume link, and repeat steps.
If your file upload response is Unsuccessful, please record the error from the Error Report field that appears and contact the JobMine Help Desk. Please include your name, your student id number and attach the file you are trying to upload.