- Central listing of student resources
- Waterloo IT services
- Student Success Office
- Student Success Office - Learn online
- Writing and Communication Centre
- Student Guidelines for Communicating in Online, Professional Contexts
- Online Discussions: Tips for Students
- Resources for Online Learning from the Student Success Office
Tips for using WebEx:
Tips for preparing to write online tests or exams:
- Reboot your computer several hours before the test (or the day before) to try to avoid crashes during the test.
- Ensure your computer is stable with regard to updates and patches -- don't want to get stuck in an OS update while trying to submit your test answers.
- Ensure your laptop battery is charged (if relevant), and that you have your power adapter, etc.
- Ensure your phone is charged, and that you have a power adapter, etc, for it.
- If possible, have a backup strategy – for example, access to a family member or housemate’s PC, in case you encounter issues with your PC or laptop.