Directions to the University of Waterloo
- from Highway 401 take Exit 278 (from Toronto) or Exit 278B (from London) to Highway 8 West, Kitchener.
- exit at Highway 85 to Waterloo
- exit at University Avenue West
- University of Waterloo is at University Avenue and Seagram Drive
- turn right at Seagram Drive onto main campus and left at stop sign
- proceed to second stop sign, in front of Lyle S. Hallman Institute/B.C. Matthews Hall
- registration is in B.C. Matthews Hall Foyer
Buses: Unload at bus zone in front of Lyle Hallman Institute/B.C. Matthews Hall. After unloading, turn left to exit Main Campus via Hagey Boulevard, proceed through traffic lights at Columbia St., turn right on Frank Tompa Drive and park in Lot X.
Cars: Parking for cars, vans, and trucks is available in Lot N ($5), or Lot X ($5). Please be sure to bring the correct change for parking and place the Pay and Display ticket on the dashboard.
- See interactive campus map or printable campus map (PDF) for locations.
- Map of Kitchener-Waterloo route from Highway 401
- Use Google Maps for directions to the University of Waterloo