The theme for this year is the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- All You Can Eat? Learn how we can help food banks support those with limited access to food and explore how we can ALL eat
- Breaking News: The Press, The Public and Your Trust
- Core Choices: Get to the core of your consumption choices and see what it takes to make responsible ones!
- Shaping Social Societies: We need to talk…
- WORKSCAPE: How far are you willing to go to get a decent job?
KI-X 2018 took place March 12th to 17th.
The students who created KI-X 2018 took their Field Trip to Barcelona prior to creating their own exhibits.
Read more in the article KIX2018 tackles the Sustainable Development Goals and announces new partnership