Knowledge Integration (KI) students share their experiences
- One degree. Endless opportunities. Meet Alex, Andrew, and Akanksha.
Integrated learning: read about how the KI program shapes leaders for a complex world
A 21st Century Degree: read about how the Bachelor of Knowledge Integration is shaping problem solvers for today’s workforce.
- Check out third-year KI students using hands-on skills to build and install their museum exhibits.
- KI students hosted a conference celebrating undergraduate interdisciplinary education. Meet the planning team to see their wide range of interests!
- Dinesh talks about what he explored in KI.
- Hear from Matthew, a first year student in the program, as he talks about his experiences so far and what he has planned for the next 4 years.
- Vanessa, a fourth year student, talks about her KI experiences including integrating Biology into her degree and what that means for her after graduation.
- Fresh from her international field trip experience in Berlin, Jenna talks about the benefits of KI to her in the pursuit of a law degree.
- See what Ryan, a member of the first KI graduating class, and Chelsea, a current KI student, are doing with their degrees at Overlap Associates, a creative problem solving organization.
- Can a shift in perspective alter, or even improve, your mental health? find out what Victoria and her classmates designed for their KI museum exhibit.
- Read about Lindsay's experience at an archaeological field school in Jordan
- read about Katie's experience at the Redfish School of Change in BC
- Ryley, BKI class of 2012, discusses how she applies her KI learning in her work as a Business Analyst with Deloitte
- Learn how Devin, BKI '12, uses his technical skills to support the community.
- Find out how Charlie's love of video games is helping save the planet.
- Check our pictures of our second-year students on their Museum Course field trips.
- Discover KIX, the Knowledge Integration eXhibition created by our third year students.
- Watch a video of KI students creating their KIX museum exhibits.
- Challenge yourself with the wide range of ideas in the fourth year students Senior Research Projects.
- Game Changer: KI students created an exhibit at the Ontario Science Centre. video interview
- Meet Jack and learn about he has explored his passion for learning languages.
- Learn about Vanessa's and Ann Marie's "cool job of the month".
- Summer off? No -- summer on! Check out KI student summer experiences
KI students integrate their learning and summer job work experience while developing professional skills and connections through the KI Works program.