Who are Knowledge Integration students?
- broad-based: interested in understanding and relating multiple disciplines, and seeking solutions across disciplinary boundaries
- motivated: actively seeking out challenges and testing their own limitations
- team players : excited about effective collaboration
- curious: pursuing knowledge rather than waiting for it
- flexible: ready for challenge, ambiguity and change
- reflective: capable of self-examination and thinking about thinking
- principled: committed to an active sense of responsibility and concern for the consequences of their work, both locally and globally
Meet current Knowledge Integration students sharing their experiences.