Instructor documentation and instructions
Support Resources for Waterloo LEARN URL: http://learn.uwaterloo.ca
- Waterloo LEARN help email:email@example.com
Training sessions can be found from the Centre for Teaching Excellence web site, under Event Listing and Registration (for Faculty and Instructors).
For detailed instructions please see the list of available documentation included below. This documentation has been organized according to its location within a course, by function, and in some cases, it has been included in both locations for easier access.
New for Daylight
System wide tools and settings
- Profile/Account/Notification settings
- Release conditions
- Self-Registration courses
- Special access
- Adding your TAs to your course
- Impersonate the Test student
- Monitoring students' activity online