To create a Blog:
- Log into Pebble+ via the link in LEARN.
- On any page, click the burger menu on the top left of the screen
- Click on Get Creative
- Click on Create a blog
- Click on the text in the banner to add your own title and subtitle to your Blog. To change the banner image, click on Replace Image, and select either one of the pre-set image gallery or your own image from your Asset Store or hard-drive.
- Then enter a short description for your Blog, which will appear above your blog posts.
To add blog posts, click Add to Your Blog. This gives you three options:
- Add a post - This creates a blank blog post, with fields for a title and post. Other elements such as images and video can be added by clicking Add Content. When finished, click 'Save', and 'Back to blog' at the top left of the screen.
- Use a Template - Uses a Template from your Resource Store as the basis of your blog post. Select the Template you wish to use from the list. When finished, click Save, and Back to blog at the top left of the screen.
- Use an existing asset - Use any existing Asset from your Asset Store as a blog post. Select the chosen Asset(s) from the list, and click Done.
New posts can be made at any time in the same way.
To access your Blog, visit your Asset Store by:
- From the dashboard, click on Assets on the top left panel.
- From any page, click the burger menu in the top left of the screen
- Select Asset Store.
- To view or edit the Blog click on it in the list.