Create a feedback template (rubric) for grading
- To create a Rubric feedback template to grade student submissions you will need to go into Pebble+, click the burger menu and choose "Create a template".
- Once the page loads, click the "Add Content" button at the top of the page.
- Click on the Rubrics link
- Choose Rubric table.
- Click the properties tab on the right hand side of the page to expand the panel.
- Click on Template in the properties tab to ensure you are not on the block.
- Change the Category for the template to Feedback.
- Close the properties panel to return to the page and begin building your rubric.
- To save your rubric, click the Save button in the top left corner of the page.