Embed PDF from Google Drive
How to embed PDF from Google Drive:
- Sign into your Google Drive account.
- Upload your PDF file to Google Drive.
- Right click on the PDF and select Share.
- Click on Advanced in the window that appears.
- Click on Change.
- Choose your link sharing option. (anyone with the link can view).
- Save changes.
- Right click on the PDF and select Preview.
- On the next screen, click on the dots at the upper right corner to show a menu and select Open in new window.
- In the new window, click again on the upper right corner dots to show a menu.
- Select Embed item.
- Copy the code.