Dana Porter Library, Room 251C
University of Waterloo Library
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1
(519) 888-4567 x33012
- Use your WatCard
- It’s your library card. Use it to sign out books, journals, reserve materials, and more!
- It’s your printing and photocopying card.
- You’ll need it to "get access from anywhere" to electronic resources from off campus.
- Explore the Library’s spaces
- The Library has hundreds of study spots. Choose from study carrels, tables, and individual and group rooms!
- Use our computers or connect to the Library’s wireless network using your own device.
- Use the printers, photocopiers, and scanners in our locations.
- Borrow a phone charger and discover other unique services.
- Sign up for a library workshop
- Save yourself time and aggravation during the assignment crunch.
- Attend a library workshop to learn the basics of university-level library research.
- Check out the Library’s subject guides
- Subject guides direct you to the most important books and article databases in your subject area.
- Ask a librarian