Join us to celebrate International Open Access Week, learn more about Open Access, and explore strategies to make 'open' part of your teaching, learning and research processes.
Register for all the sessions or just those that interest you. Sessions include:
- A keynote address from David Porter, CEO of eCampus Ontario
- A panel of faculty members discussing their creation and use of open educational resources (OER)
- Workshops on:
- the practicalities of OER production
- leveraging open access for your career
- A discussion about how to ‘get serious’ about open access at Waterloo
Lunch will be provided to those who register, please ensure you check yes for lunch in the registration process. Lunch is being cosponsored by the Centre for Teaching Excellence and the Centre for Extended Learning.
This event is made possible through efforts of CTE, CEL, Retail Services, and the Library.