Resources at Waterloo

As a graduate student at the University of Waterloo, you should communicate directly with your advisor or your graduate associate dean if you have any doubt regarding what may be considered academic misconduct.

Other resources

Next: Feedback

Academic integrity guide for graduate students

Creative Commons License
Graduate Students and Academic Integrity by University of Waterloo Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.