Books are now easier to request! Books can be requested from the Main Libraries for pick-up in Cambridge, and the other way around. Pick-up at the School of Architecture is now on Fridays.
Requests for books will be made directly in Omni, the Library's catalogue with items from Porter, Davis, Grebel, Witer, and Pharmacy libraries available for pick-up at Musagetes.
- Ensure that you are signed in, and click on the Get it from a Waterloo Library option in the item's details
- Select Book Pickup @ School of Architecture Cambridge as your pickup location (or, pick Porter or Grebel if it's easier for you!)
- Add a comment if you wish
- Submit your request
Pick-up time has changed to Fridays between 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM, no appointment required
- You will receive a notification when each item requested is available
- Pick-up from the atrium at the School of Architecture any time between 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM on Fridays
- Show your WatCard ID at the security desk window; collect your items from the pick-up table. Dont forget your mask!
Get more information about returning library materials.