Musagetes Library offers a variety of spaces to serve your research and relaxation needs. We welcome all members of the community to use our space.
While the library is usually quiet by nature, we encourage students to use our group study areas for their collaborative work, and therefore cannot guarantee a quiet study environment. If you require a quiet space, you can book the conference room. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Our spaces include:
- lounge areas at the front of the library for reading our newest material or meeting a friend for coffee
- tatami mats for browsing our periodical collection or taking in the river views (or taking a quick nap)
- individual study carrels around the perimeter of the library with lots of desk space, natural light and desk lamps
- 8 group-study tables
- 6 computer workstations, available for public use
- a multi-purpose conference room, which you can book online
Food is not allowed in the library. Drinks in closed containers are permitted.