Kitchener Waterloo Sales and Ad Club
Kitchener Waterloo Sales and Ad Club fonds. - 1934-2000.
2.14 m of textual records and other materials.
The Kitchener Waterloo Sales and Ad Club was begun in 1933 with charter members including John Motz and J.G. Hagey. The club provided social and professional development opportunities for men engaged in the sales and advertising professions. Women were admitted into the club in the 1970's. In 2006, the Kitchener Waterloo Sales and Ad Club (then called iCON Sales & Marketing Club) decided to go on permanent hiatus.
The fonds consists of materials created and accumulated by the Kitchener Waterloo Sales and Ad Club relating to their services, events, organization and history.
Also includes : 687 photographs : b&w ; 20 x 62 cm or smaller. - 1 plaque : wood with paint ; 40 cm diam. - 1 bell : brass. - 3 buttons : plastic and metal. - 1 pin : metal. - 1 cassette tape : 10 min. - 1 key : wood ; 47 cm. - 3 audio reels.
Fonds is arranged in four series as follows:
- Events and Activities;
- Photographs and Realia.
- Title from content of the fonds.
- Extent is measured in linear metres of shelf space as occupied by the fonds.
- Donated by the Kitchener Waterloo Sales and Ad Club in 1994 with accruals in 1999.
Call number: GA 90