Brian Cozzarin is a Professor in the Department of Management Sciences at the University of Waterloo. His research has appeared in journals such as: Omega, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Industry and Innovation, Air and Space Power Journal, and Scientometrics.
- applied econometrics
- economics of technological change
- government program evaluation
- university spinoffs & commercialization
- 1998, Doctorate, Agricultural Economics, University of Illinois
- 1990, Master of Science, Agricultural Economics, University of Guelph
- 1987, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Guelph