Graduate programs & degree requirements
The Department of Management Sciences has a long standing tradition of strong graduate degree programs delivered by innovative and respected faculty from a wide variety of backgrounds with extensive scopes of research.
The Department grants the following graduate degrees (see each program for a breakdown of required courses, electives, and research requirements):
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) offered on campus full-time or part-time
Master of Applied Science (MASc) offered on campus full-time or part-time
Master of Management Sciences (MMSc) offered part-time or full-time on campus
Master of Management Sciences Online (MMSc Online) offered part-time online
The University of Waterloo operates within a three term academic schedule. Each term is four months in duration. Full-time graduate studies at Waterloo is typically three courses a term.
Tuition, expenses & funding opportunities
- Tuition & Expenses: A breakdown of tuition costs and expenses associated with your education
- Scholarships: eligibility, application & deadlines
- Teaching Assistantships: The Teaching Assistantship (TA) process of application and expectations of the positions
- Co-op: Details on qualifying and applying for co-op in our Management Sciences graduate programs.
- Resources available on campus to graduate students
Graduate student groups
Can't find the information you're looking for? Please contact us.