For a full list of courses, see degree requirements.
Below you will find more detailed information about some of the courses you will take in the management engineering program:
- First year
- Second and third year
- MSCI 251/253 - Probability and statistics 1 and 2
- MSCI 331 - Introduction to optimization
- MSCI 332 - Deterministic optimization models and methods
- MSCI 333 - Simulation analysis and design
- MSCI 211/311 - Organizational behaviour, design, and technology
- MSCI 342 - Software engineering principles
- MSCI 343 - Human-computer interaction
- Fourth year
- Popular electives
- MSCI 541 - Search engines
- MSCI 446 - Data mining
Options provide engineering students with an opportunity to expand their perspectives and gain a secondary emphasis in another subject or career area. Options are recognized on a student's diploma upon graduation and can be completed using electives.
The following options are available to management engineering students:
The Management Sciences option is available to students outside of management engineering.
Interested in transitioning into a Master's program immediately after your undergraduate studies? You may be interested in the Accelerated BASc - Master's Program (MASc).