Watch Prof. Mark Smucker outline the Management Engineering curriculum at a recent March Break Open House presentation.
For a full list of courses, see degree requirements.
Below you will find more detailed information about some of the courses you will take in the management engineering program:
- First year
- Second and third year
- MSCI 251/253 - Probability and statistics 1 and 2
- MSCI 331 - Introduction to optimization
- MSCI 332 - Deterministic optimization models and methods
- MSCI 333 - Simulation analysis and design
- MSCI 211/311 - Organizational behaviour, design, and technology
- MSCI 342 - Software engineering principles
- MSCI 343 - Human-computer interaction
- Fourth year
- Popular electives
- MSCI 541 - Search engines
- MSCI 446 - Data mining