Steps to hiring alumni
1. Visit key sections of the HIRE Waterloo website:
2. Fill out the online Job Registration Form [under 'Disciplines of Interest,' scroll to 'MASTERS-Public Service'].
- Indicate how alumni are to send their résumés to you - they apply to you directly.
3. Sit back and relax:
- Your job is placed in JobMine, uWaterloo's online recruitment system
- You will receive an email confirmation when it is posted. Jobs will be advertised for two weeks.
4. Review résumés.
5. Select the applicants you wish to interview and contact them directly.
6. Interview alumni:
- Contact candidates to make interview arrangements at your site or at the Tatham centre on Waterloo's campus.
7. Following interviews, you can contact applicants directly to extend job offers.
If you have any questions at any time, please contact the Centre for Co-operative Education and Career Action:
- Phone: 1-877-928-4473
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(re-posted from the HIRE Waterloo website)