East Campus 5 (EC5)
305 Phillip Street
Tel: 519 888-4567 x 31012
1. Visit key sections of the HIRE Waterloo website:
2. Fill out the online Job Registration Form [under 'Disciplines of Interest,' scroll to 'MASTERS-Public Service'].
3. Sit back and relax:
4. Review résumés of applicants online through WaterlooWorks and/or on your own if students applied directly to your posting.
5. Select the applicants you wish to interview online through WaterlooWorks.
6. Create your interview schedule or contact Co-operative and Experiential Education (CEE) for assistance.
Choose your preferred method for interviewing:
7. Interview students at the Tatham Centre on Waterloo's campus or by telephone or video.
8. Following interviews, rank your desired applicant(s) through WaterlooWorks.
9. You will be notified of your match results via email.
10. Didn't get a match?
If you have any questions at any time, please contact Co-operative and Experiential Education
(re-posted from the HIRE Waterloo website)
The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is centralized within our Office of Indigenous Relations.