Steps to hiring co-operative education students
1. Visit key sections of the HIRE Waterloo website:
2. Fill out the online Job Registration Form [under 'Disciplines of Interest,' scroll to 'MASTERS-Public Service'].
3. Sit back and relax:
- Your job is placed in WaterlooWorks, uWaterloo's online recruitment system
- You will receive an email confirmation when it is posted and when your applications are available.
4. Review résumés of applicants online through WaterlooWorks and/or on your own if students applied directly to your posting.
5. Select the applicants you wish to interview online through WaterlooWorks.
6. Create your interview schedule or contact Co-operative and Experiential Education (CEE) for assistance.
Choose your preferred method for interviewing:
7. Interview students at the Tatham Centre on Waterloo's campus or by telephone or video.
8. Following interviews, rank your desired applicant(s) through WaterlooWorks.
- How does the matching system work?
9. You will be notified of your match results via email.
- You can also view WaterlooWorks on your own and check under hiring history in your file to see your match.
10. Didn't get a match?
- Co-operative and Experiential Education (CEE) will contact you.
- Not to worry! If you did not receive a match in the first interview cycle, you will have more opportunities in other interview cycles.
If you have any questions at any time, please contact Co-operative and Experiential Education
- Phone: 1-877-928-4473
- Email: email@example.com
(re-posted from the HIRE Waterloo website)