Retention schedules of interest to Grad TAs are as follows:
- ST60 - Grade/Course Credit Submission
- ST62 - Grade Revisions
- ST68 - Student Files, Undergraduate
- TL25 - Accommodation due to illness
- TL35 - Course Outlines
- TL55 - Examination Papers & Course Assignments
- TL60 - Instructors' Grade Records
Teaching Assistants must use their assigned University of Waterloo email when:
- Communicating with a student
- Communicating with any University of Waterloo employee pertaining to a student
If a TA receives an email from a student’s personal email address the TA must reply to the email instructing the student to resend the email from their University of Waterloo account.
For help with privacy protection issues and questions, the University Privacy Officer is: Kathy Winter, ext 36101.
For help with records management issues and questions, the University Records Manager is: Chris Halonen, ext. 38284.