Welcome to the University of Waterloo. We're excited to have you on board. This page contains important information you need to know as a graduate student and/or teaching assistant. Please look over this information prior to your arrival in Waterloo.
Orientation Schedule: Wednesday, September 5, 2018; M3 1006
Slides from the 2018 Math Grad Orientation
- Math Introduction (PDF)
- Math Computing Environment (PDF)
- Counseling services (PDF)
- Math Development (PDF)
- Centre for Career Action (PDF)
- Centre for Teaching Excellence (PDF)
- The Writing and Communication Centre (PDF)
- The Student Success Office (PDF)
- UW Library (PDF)
- Academic Integrity (PDF)
- Math GSA (PDF)
Congratulations to our winners of the GeoMax game that occurred during the Math Grad Orientation.
The team in first place will receive $90 (=3 people x $30 each) and the team in second place will be receiving $75 (=3 people x $25 each).
|First place||Second Place|
More information is available from your Dept/School or the Mathematics Graduate Office.