Information for

Enrolment Problems

If you are having problems enrolling in courses, the information below might help answer your questions. If you do not find the information you are looking for, please contact the Math Undergrad Office, MC 4022 (MUO) or your academic advisor.

Who to contact for a prerequisite override?