Petition Form Instructions

If you are looking for an exception to a rule or Faculty policy, you would submit a petition to the Math Standings and Promotions (S&P) committee.

Here is a list of some common petitions:

  • Adding or dropping courses after the published deadline
  • Increasing your failure count or attempt count
  • Asking for a non-degree term for transferring to another faculty
  • Reconsideration of your academic standing
  • Clearing a term