Incompletes and withdrawals

At some point, you may have to withdraw from a course completely or put your academic progress on hold, due to extenuating circumstances. For a complete overview of the policies governing these circumstances, please see Faculty policies in the academic calendar.

To request an INC in a course, ask your instructor. Make sure you show your instructor all the relevant documentation necessary to make an informed decision. An INC will not be granted without proper documentation.