CELEBRATE MATH WITH US!
Join Stephen M. Watt, Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics, as he outlines new programs, innovations, and accomplishments that have helped make the University of Waterloo mathematics program one of the best in the world.
Join us on campus for:
- Academic sessions - see suggested schedules below
- Learn about co-op jobs from students in programs you've applied to
- Get your questions answered from professors, staff, and students at our academic and admissions booth
- Take a student-led tour of the Math Faculty buildings to see classrooms, labs, study nooks, and places to eat, relax and hang out.
- Get insight and tips about how to excel at the Euclid Contest
- Attend sample first-year Math, MathBus, and Computer Science lectures
The Bridges lecture series are public lectures connecting Arts, Science and Mathematics.
The Platonic solids as Tiffany lamps, art objects and stepping-stones to higher dimensions.
With Hans Schepker and Carlo Sequin