It's time again. Let's get together this June to celebrate 30 years.
For many of you it has been 30 years since you set foot on the University of Waterloo campus or even visited the city. Both the campus and the Kitchener-Waterloo region have changed dramatically over the years as corn fields have become sprawling subdivisions. Come join us to reconnect with your class mates and reminisce with old friends.
Friday, June 20:
- 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm: Happy hour at Ron Eydt Village (REV) West D
- 7:45 pm - 10:00 pm: Dinner at Morty's Pub
- 10:00 pm - ?: Party at REV West D
Saturday, June 21:
- 8:00 am-10:00 am: Free time or bicycle ride (optional)
- Noon - 4:00 pm: BBQ party at Scott Sinclair's home.
- 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Prepare for dinner and happy hour at REV West D or stay/change at Scott's home
- 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Nice dinner at Charcoal Steak House
- 10:00 - ?: Party at REV West D
Sunday, June 22:
- 10:00 am - noon: Breakfast at Angie's Kitchen, St. Agatha
- Noon - ?: Checkout/farewell
We are staying at the Conference Centre at UWaterloo (read: Village II) and have an entire floor set aside for just for us. Visit the UWaterloo Conference Centre website to reserve your accommodation and quote the conference name '84 Math reunion to ensure our discounted rates.
Do you have some digital photos of yourself or your classmates from days gone by? Perhaps some aging photos you can scan?
Please email the photos to us so we can add them to our display.
Please help us get the word out! Do you have contact with '84 Mathematics graduates who may not be in the loop on our 30th reunion plans? Please phone or email your contacts and let them know about this website. If they are friends on Facebook you can direct them to this Facebook group. There is also a LinkedIn group.
To help with our planning we need to know how many '84 Mathematics alumni are planning to come, pre-register now at Waterloo Math Class of '84 website.