Join us for the consultation session for the University's strategic plan - Bridge to 2020. This consultation session is open to all members of the Faculty of Mathematics.
Through the strategic plan consultations, the University will gather your ideas on what we need to achieve by 2025 and what success will look like.
This is your chance to:
- Learn about the Faculty of Mathematics and all its programs
- Chat with professors and students who have already been there
- Attend a sample first-year lecture
- Learn about co-op
- Get tips on how to prepare for a math contest
- Take a campus tour and visit our residences
You can plan your day ahead of time with our Fall Open House Schedule.
This information session will be of interest to 1B Math students who are interested in applying to the co-op program.
In all creative endeavors, we are inspired by the work of others to move the frontiers of our intellectual interests forward. Our experiences, in work and life alike, challenge us to grow and evolve. This process allows us to realize the quintessential goal of education: to change ourselves.