- A high-achieving student?
- Studying in a high school in India?
- Interested in studying Mathematics at the University of Waterloo in Canada?
- Five Faculty of Mathematics International Elite Awards; India, valued at $40,000 CDN
- Ten Faculty of Mathematics International Excellence Awards; India, valued at $20,000 CDN
You will be considered for this scholarship if you:
- Apply to a Faculty of Mathematics program
- Submit a 2021 Faculty of Mathematics Global Scholarship Application by 12:00 p.m. EST on February 10, 2021.
Eligible students must be currently studying in a high school in India, and do not hold Canadian citizenship or Permanent resident status, and have applied to a Faculty of Mathematics program.