Summer Intensive English Language for Academic Studies (IELAS)

IELAS students having a chat.

You MUST apply early for your study permit. It can take 60 business days or 3 months to process! You must have a valid study permit to attend university in Canada and/or apply to take the summer 8-week IELAS program - before June 21st deadline date.
How do I obtain a study permit?