What is Math/FARM?
Combining mathematics with finance, accounting, economics, and risk management, this program will prepare you for careers in banking, investment management, and risk management. You'll choose one of 2 specializations: Chartered Financial Analysis or Professional Risk Management, and will be ready for the professional exams for these designations.
Co-op or regular?
Math/FARM is available through both the co-op and the regular systems of study.
Co-op students at work
- Sales tax internship, Walmart Canada
- Rate analysis student, Toronto Hydro
- Analyst, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Research intern, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Junior gaming assistant, Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation
- Assistant to the investment advisor, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Dominion Securities
Graduates at work
- Financial analyst
- Quantitative analyst
- Pricing analyst
- Internal auditor
- Market risk manager
- Asset/liability manager
- Credit risk manager