Mathematics international programs
- Incoming exchange students
- International experience awards
- Outgoing University of Waterloo exchange students
- Student testimonials
- Math International Exchange flyer (PDF)
UWaterloo deadline for Spring - Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 exchanges to apply is November 1, 2016.
Attention: Applications may only be available beginning October 1, 2016 (subject to change without notice)
- Note: any limited spaces that may still be available for winter 2018 exchanges must contact the Global Learning Team (through Waterloo International) to find out where you can go!
- Any remaining availability will be filled on a first-come basis, pending faculty academic approval.
Check Waterloo Passport for a listing of all available program options.
The CBIE (Canadian Bureau for International Education) Student Centre features content for prospective international students to Canada and Canadians considering study abroad.
Other faculty international exchange information
Call the University at 519-888-4567 and enter the extension below:
|Applied Health Sciences||Julie-Ann Desrochers BMH 3106 EXT. 35663
Tracy Jolliffe (on leave until April 2016)
|Arts||Stephanie McCoy PAS 2439 EXT. 32429
|Engineering||Cindy Howe CPH 3658 EXT. 33084|
|Environment||Carol Knipe EV1 336 EXT. 36088|
|Science||Cathy (Jieying) Wang STC 2032 EXT. 31841|