Mathematics international programs
- New: Mathematics in Europe
- Check Waterloo Passport for a listing of available opportunities and do the research to decide what best fits you.
- Click on the map below!
- Incoming exchange students
- International experience awards
- Outgoing University of Waterloo exchange students
- Student testimonials
- Math International Exchange flyer (PDF)
UWaterloo deadline for spring/summer 2018, fall 2018 and/or winter 2019 exchanges is November 1, 2017.
Note: any limited spaces that may still be available for winter 2018 exchanges must contact the Global Learning Team (through Waterloo International) to find out where you can go!
Any remaining availability will be filled on a first-come basis, pending faculty academic approval.
Check Waterloo Passport for a listing of all available program options.
Other faculty international exchange information
Call the University at 519-888-4567 and enter the extension below:
|Applied Health Sciences||
Julie-Ann Desrochers BMH 3106 EXT. 35663
Tracy Jolliffe (on leave until April 2016)
|Arts||Jessica Jordao PAS 2439 EXT. 32429
|Engineering||Cindy Howe CPH 3658 EXT. 33084|
|Environment||Carol Knipe EV1 336 EXT. 36088|
|Science||Cathy (Jieying) Wang STC 2032 EXT. 31841|