Important application information
- Please contact Michelle Smith BEFORE applying. Applications are still being accepted for upcoming 2018-2019 exchange terms.
- Submit your online application through Waterloo Passport before November 1 to be considered in the first round of placements for summer/fall 2018 and winter 2019 programs. Students who apply after the deadline will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pay the Exchange Application Fee or visit Student Success Office in SCH or by calling 519-888-4567 ext 84410. Your application fee must be paid before you can be placed in a program.
Math Exchange Information Session 2018 from March 7th
Students must not contact the host university on their own. All correspondence, questions, applications, etc., must be communicated through the Mathematics exchange office.
Minimum requirements: applicants must be in third year or fourth year and have a cumulative average of 70% for plans in mathematics. Note that some universities require an even higher average (your faculty and term averages will also be considered).
Students who plan to go on exchange during their fourth year of studies must consult with their Academic Advisor to discuss the possibility of delaying their graduation.
Note: Students on exchange pay a full load of a five course fee (per term) at Waterloo and are registered as "on exchange" (2.5 units).
- For co-op students - they now have access to WaterlooWorks while on exchange. Note: some restrictions may apply
- Credit is not granted for audited courses.