Information for

After you return from abroad

  1. Please note when returning to University of Waterloo, many host universities will provide an official transcript to UWaterloo. If not received in an adequate amount of time it is your responsibility to obtain a transcript of the marks/courses for submission to the Mathematics exchange office in Mathematics & Compute Building (MC) room 4031. We can not approve transfer credits without the official host university transcript.
  2. Talk about your experience.


  • Grades are not applied to your UWaterloo degree. You will receive a credit (CR) or no credit (NCR).
  • No credit given for audited courses.