Host institution/program application: Post-Acceptance
Decisions will be made through Study Abroad - SSO with placements being done at the end of January and finalized by February 15.
After you have been notified of your placement and formally accepted into your program abroad - meet your deadlines.
You will receive further details and instructions by email for completing the application for the 'host institution/program'.
Summer programs, Fall Exchange, Fall Study Abroad
- You will receive instructions between February and May.
- You can expect to be admitted by the end of June.
Winter Exchange, Winter Study Abroad
- You will receive instructions by end of September.
- You can expect to be admitted by the end of November.
Finalize travel arrangements and accommodation
- Find a place to live (if you didn't apply for on-campus housing).
- Get your Study Permit/Visa documents (if required).
- Book your flights to and from your destination.
Complete online pre-departure training course
READY TO GO!
Have a great trip and term abroad!