We’re better together
Join a community of alumni and allies from around the globe who are leading the way for women in STEM. The change starts here and it starts now — with you.
Make an investment with lasting results. Help us to attract more girls to STEM, nurture the talents of current students and prepare alumni to thrive in their careers, all while connecting with likeminded peers. Be a part of our community.
Throughout the year, you’ll receive updates on the network, opportunities to engage as a volunteer and hear from those who have benefitted from the support of this collective.
Changemakers (pledge of $1,000 or more per year, $83.34 a month)
- connect with other high-powered Waterloo Mathematics graduates
- be listed in our WWIN membership directory
- attend virtual and in-person networking events and talks (as they become available), including our signature Women in Mathematics event each year, and webinars on important topics here at Waterloo
Trailblazers (pledge of $10,000 or more per year)
All of the benefits that Changemakers receive, plus exclusive opportunities to:
- sit on the Dean’s Advisory Council on Gender Diversity, providing oversight for WWIN
- shape the future of Waterloo Mathematics through one-on-one conversations with a member of the Faculty’s Advancement team
- connect digitally with the Chair of Women in Math, the Director of Women in Computer Science and the Director of the Centre for Education in Mathematics and Computing to hear updates on their projects directly and share your ideas and feedback
- be profiled on our website
Young alumni (5 years’ post-graduation) and current students are invited to join WWIN
Rising Stars (pledge of $100 or more per year)
- experience all the benefits of the Changermakers level
- build your network while giving back to women in STEM
To learn more about the Women’s Impact Network, contact us today.