We’re better together
Join a community of alumni and allies from around the globe who are leading the way for women in STEM. The change starts here and it starts now — with you.
Make an investment with lasting results. Help us to attract more girls to STEM, nurture the talents of current students and prepare alumni to thrive in their careers, all while connecting with like-minded peers. Be a part of our community.
Throughout the year, you’ll receive updates on the network, opportunities to engage as a volunteer and hear from those who have benefitted from the support of this collective.
Rising Stars (pledge of $100 or more per year)
- young alumni, allies and current students are invited to join Waterloo Women's Impact Network (WWIN)
- experience all the benefits of the Changermakers level
- build your network while giving back to women in STEM.
Changemakers (pledge of $1,000 or more per year)
- connect with other high-powered Waterloo Mathematics graduates
- be listed in our WWIN membership directory
- attend virtual and in-person networking events and talks, including our signature Women in Mathematics event each year, women’s dinners in key global locations and webinars on important topics here at Waterloo.
Trailblazers (pledge of $10,000 or more per year)
All of the benefits that Changemakers receive, plus exclusive opportunities to:
- sit on the Dean’s Advisory Council on Gender Diversity, providing oversight for WWIN
- shape the future of Waterloo Mathematics through one-on-one conversations with a member of the Faculty’s Advancement team
- attend an exclusive dinner with the Chair of Women in Math, the Director of Women in Computer Science and the Director of the Centre for Education in Mathematics and Computing to share your ideas and feedback
- be profiled on our website.