Degree requirements are as follows:
- Eight, one-term graduate level courses (or courses acceptable for graduate credit)
- Two out of the eight one-term graduate level courses must be taken from the approved list of core graduate courses.
- Only two out of the eight courses can be 500-level
- An English for Multilingual Speakers (EMLS) technical/professional course is normally required for all students who were not English Language Proficiency (ELP) exempt at the time of admission. This course is normally taken in the first term of the program.
- Academic Integrity Quiz
- Attend at least four MME research seminars
- Workshops provided by the Centre for Career Action are a great tool and strongly recommended for all students to utilize
Forms to be completed (your last term of graduate studies):
- Intent to Graduate Form/Program Completion Form (PDF). Please submit to MME Graduate Studies Office by the last day of classes.