Degree requirements are as follows:
- Eight, one-term graduate level courses (or courses acceptable for graduate credit)
- New for students starting Fall 2016 - two out of the eight one-term graduate level courses must be taken from the approved list of core graduate courses.
- Only two out of the eight courses can be 500-level
- One communications course (EMLS 601R Professional Spoken English or EMLS 602R Scholarly Writing in English)
- Academic Integrity Quiz
- New for students starting Fall 2016 - Attend at least four MME research seminars
- Workshops provided by the Centre for Career Action are a great tool and strongly recommended for all students to utilize
Forms to be completed (your last term of graduate studies):
- Intent to Graduate Form/Program Completion Form (PDF). Please submit to MME Graduate Studies Office by the last day of classes.