Incident and Investigation Form, Incident Management Program, and other information can be found in the safety office.
In the event of an incident:
- Get first aid immediately, if needed.
- Worker: tell your employer about the injury; Employer: arrange and pay for transportation to get medical care, if needed
- Employer: pay worker's wages for day of injury
- Employer: report injury to WSIB within 3 days if it involves: health care treatment, or time away from work, or lost wages
Following is the list of Important Safety Contacts:
- Ambulance 911
- UW Health Services ext. 33544
- UW Police ext. 22222
- Plant Operations ext. 33793
- Poison Control Centre 1-800-268-9017