GIS, remote sensing, time series data analytics, forest ecology, statistical modeling, landscape analysis, ecosystem modeling, digital terrain modeling and spatial downscaling of satellite remotely sensed data.
- March 2020 - Present: Research Assistant and GIS Specialist, Mobile Sensing and Geodata Science Lab, University of Waterloo, working on environmental modeling, spatial analysis, land cover change detection
- January – February 2020: Research Assistant and GIS Specialist, McMaster University, working on dynamic model of sand dune extension with R under climate changes
- 2012-2019: Researcher (part time), University of Tehran, Iran, working on Integrated Coastal Zone Management, investigation on water supply of mangrove forest against Shoor dam, stable management of mangrove forest ecosystem
- MSc in Natural Resource Engineering, Environmental Sciences, University of Tehran, Iran, 2011-2013
- BSc in Natural Resource Engineering, Environmental Sciences, University of Tehran, Iran, 2006-2010