We’re researching how businesses can engage people with dementia meaningfully and respectfully in the design, testing, and commercialization of apps intended for their use. For this research, we’re looking for people living with dementia to use, test, and provide feedback on a digital memory aid currently being developed. Follow the link for more information.
We believe everyone on the dementia journey has the right to live well.
- That the voices of people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias need to be heard and understood.
- That individuals living with dementia must have a say in their own care.
- In nurturing strong relationships and partnerships with people with dementia, their family members and professionals to ensure that we are addressing the needs of all individuals experiencing dementia.
- That we can reduce the fear and stigma associated with dementia and the suffering and harm caused by misunderstanding.
- That persons and families experiencing dementia can live well and meaningful lives when provided with adequate information, resources and support.
This is our passion. This is our path. Will you join us?
Murray Alzheimer Research and Education Program (MAREP) is funded through the generosity of our donors. Please help support MAREP’s efforts to improve the quality of life for individuals and families whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.