Ting Tsui, QNC 4604, x38404
Associate Program Director, Internal
Laura Deakin, ESC 140, x38677
Hany Aziz, E3 3141, x36848
Associate Program Director, External
Bo Cui, QNC 3611, x38754
Jenn Coggan, QNC 2608, x37079
Associate Professor and Director
Youngki Yoon, QNC 5623, x31860
Administrative Assistant and Undergraduate Co-ordinator
Wendy Gauthier, QNC 2603, x37514
email@example.com, QNC 2603, x37514
Within the Faculty of Engineering, access to advisors is faculty-wide in your first year and then program-specific from second year and beyond.
First-year students can contact Faculty of Engineering academic advisors.
The Nanotechnology Engineering program advisors for second-year and higher students are found on this page.
Academic issues can sometimes be mixed up with personal problems (relationship issues, death in the family, etc.). Whatever the problem, engineering counselling and the University of Waterloo Counselling Services.
Academic counselling deals with all aspects of your academic career.
- Year promotion and term decisions
- Study skills
- Options in engineering programs
- Course selection and enrolment - including Complementary Studies Electives (CSE's)
- Taking courses at another university
- Transfers within the Faculty of Engineering or to another program in another faculty or university
- Disciplinary and academic offences (cheating and plagiarism)
- Sickness and medical certificates (missed exams)
- Deferred and supplemental exams