Thursday, November 10, 2016 (all day) to Friday, November 11, 2016 (all day)
Please join us for the 2016 NanoOntario Conference hosted by the University of Guelph at the Delta Guelph Hotel on November 10 & 11, 2016.
Focus on NanoBio & Sustainability
- Four keynote presentations
- John Katsaras - Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Alejandro Marangoni - University of Guelph
- Molly Shoichet - University of Toronto
- Greg Scholes - Princeton University
- Nine invited talks by nanotechnology leaders
- Industry-Academia panel discussion
- Commercialization of sustainable nanotechnologies & forging sustainable industry--academia partnerships
- Interactive poster session
- Networking reception
Deadline for abstract submission is Friday, September 30, 2016.