519-888-4567, ext. 35879
- Professor in the School of Public Health and Health Systems
- Editor-in-chief of the Canadian Journal on Aging
- 2012 recipient of the Canadian Association on Gerontology Evelyn Shapiro Mentoring Award
- Current projects include an examination of health technology use for older adults, funded by AGE-WELL NCE, as well as exploring patient and citizen engagement in health care decision-making, funded by the Canadian Frailty Network NCE
Past Interim Director
519-888-4567, ext. 38796
B.C. Matthews Hall (BMH) 2214
- Director of the RBC Retirement Research Centre at the University of Waterloo.
- Associate Professor in the Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies.
- Adult developmental psychologist.
- Current projects include an examination of retirement planning among diverse family forms, supported by an Early Researcher Award from the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation.