The University of Waterloo presents a large amount of information publicly available on its websites. An excellent starting point for staff members is the staff pathway from the UW home page. We have also included below some commonly referenced resources that may help you in your new position.
- Campus map
- Email landing page
- Easy connection to Outlook Web App for access to Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Waterloo's Identity and Access Management (WatIAM)
- Plant Operations
- For service and maintenance (24/7) please call extension 33793.
- Policies, procedures, and guidelines
- A repository of the most recent versions of policies, procedures and guidelines with application across the University to our employees, students and visitors.
- Waterloo’s student information system.
- This link also includes commonly asked questions and answers regarding Quest.
- University of Waterloo Staff Association
- The University of Waterloo Staff Association (UWSA) is an independent, non-profit, democratic organization providing staff with a voice on university committees to influence decisions pertaining to working conditions, and to such agreements as benefits and compensation.
- University records management
- WatCard is your UW ID card, access card, and convenience card
- Add funds
- Human Resources
- Information Systems and Technology
- Organizational and Human Development (OHD)
- Safety Office
- Secretariat & Office of General Counsel