You are here


Staying connected to uWaterloo

Your Student Advisor may be the best person to help you get your bearings in the city you are moving to. To find your student advisor name and contact information, go to your dashboard in WaterlooWorks and find your work term support (WTS) contact.

Rental listings across Canada