Weekly waste management tasks
Place your garbage and recycling items on the curb:
- No earlier than 7 p.m. the night before collection,
- No later than 7 a.m. on collection day.
Don't forget to remove containers and any uncollectible items by 9 a.m. the day following collection.
- Garbage and recycling items must be clearly visible,
- Items must be placed at the end of the driveway,
- Garbage CANNOT be collected if placed on top of, or behind snowbanks,
- Recycling must be separated and ideally put into a Blue Box.
What can be recycled?
- Boxboard, corrugated cardboard
- Newspapers, magazines/catalogues, hardcover/paperback books
- Phone books
- Household paper
- Plastic containers
- Plastic grocery/retail bags
- Aluminum foil wraps/trays
- Metal food/beverage containers
- Paint/aerosol cans
- Drinking boxes, milk/juice cartons